Share a Smile
1. 60% of people don’t know that a sore jaw when combined with chest pain is a signal of a heart attack.
2. Each person’s set of teeth is unique, much like his/her fingerprints. Even identical twins don’t have exactly the same set of teeth. Did you know that your tongue print is also unique?
3. You should always replace your toothbrush at least every 3 months, as well as after the flu, cold, and other infections. Bacteria can implant themselves on the bristles, causing reinfection.
4. More than 300 types of bacteria make up dental plaque.
5. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in people over the age of 35. Fortunately, most gum disease can be prevented.
You Might Also Enjoy...
Share a Smile
We would like to wish all of our patients a happy, healthy, warm, and bright holiday! It’s always fun to share the holidays with Dr. Clemente, our favorite orthodontist. See you in 2018!
We would like to wish all of our patients a safe, warm, and healthy, and happy Thanksgiving! We’re thankful for each and every one of you.
After almost 25 years, Nanette has decided to retire and move to Florida.
Q: When I moved to this area my previous dentist gave me all my records including photos and x-rays to pass on to the new dentist of my choosing. Although I would have liked to finish my work in Arizona, I was not able to do so.
Q: I recently moved to the area, and called a local dental office to see about getting my teeth cleaned. I asked how much a cleaning would cost and was told they couldn’t tell me until I had a complete dental exam. All I want is my teeth cleaned...